- Submit your Munchkin card ideas!
- Show your sweetie just how much you care with this free downloadable Munchkin Valentine's day card!
- We included this cardboard Gazebo in the now out-of-print Munchkin Miniatures set. Now everyone can have a Gazebo of their very own!
- Do you have a Pebble smartwatch? Grab our Munchkin watchface (now compatible with SDK 2.0) and tell time in style!
(Installation: Open this page with the smartphone that your Pebble is tethered to, click the watchface link, and select "Open in Pebble." The app will then let you install the face on your watch.)
- Does your Munchkin adventure end too soon? Epic Munchkin adds epic powers and epic monster slaying for legendary games.
- Running a big event for Munchkin? You need the Munchkin Tournament Rules.
- Munchkin Thingies: a complete list of the powers for all Races, Classes, Accents, Loyalties, Mojos . . .
- Courtesy of Jason Zvonkin, you can track all twenty levels of an Epic game on an epic counter PDF!
- Ben Iverach-Brereton has created Epic reference cards for the original game (2MB) and its expansions (850K). Just print, cut, fold, and glue!
- Thomas Prentice has donated a whole slew of level counters to print out and use, themed for different Munchkin styles! You can download the packs below. (Note that these are large ZIP files containing multiple JPGs each.)
- Gryphon, with some help from Moldon on the Russian Munchkin forums, has created some card management sheets designed for A4 paper (but they work fine on letter-size, too). Each 1.5MB PDF file contains six variations (10, 20, and no level spots, each of which comes in a "standard" and "beginner" version), and he has provided an English and a Russian file.
- JPG (the person, not the image format) has made some alternate card management sheets – also in English (607K) and Russian (570K) – with a different look. Each PDF contains one standard and one Epic page. Like Gryphon's, these are designed for A4 paper but will scale down to work on letter-size paper.
- The Steve Jackson Games Forums are here for you! Of course there are Munchkin forums you shouldn't miss . . .
- You want more sources of information and fun concerning all things Munchkin on the web? Check out these fan sites!
- Looking for Munchkin icons? Take a gander at these . . .
- Bob Schroeck and Joshua Megerman sent in a parody tune, titled after one of the cards in the Munchkin deck, Snails on Speed!
- Torsten Zentis created a set of very nice Munchkin counters.
- Widgett has written up his house rules for bringing zombies into Munchkin. As player races.
- Ron Barber has made a Munchkin RPG character sheet.
- Share your pictures with other players, and see Munchkin games around the world, in the flickr group.
- Need to kick butt in another language? There are versions of Munchkin available in
Chinese (Wargames Club),
Dutch (Bergsala Enigma),
French (Edge Entertainment),
German (Pegasus Spiele),
Greek (Kaissa Chess and Games),
Hebrew (Monkey Time (Star Munchkin only) and
Hungarian (Delta Vision),
Italian (Raven Publishing),
Polish (Black Monk),
Portuguese (Edge Entertainment),
Russian (Hobby World),
Spanish (Edge Entertainment),
and Ukrainian (Third Planet).
- Read reviews of the original Munchkin, and its sequels and supplements.